Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey #3)

The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
Warning this is the 3rd book in the Iron Fey series.  Beware of spoilers if you haven't read the first two books.


The Iron Queen (Book #3 in the Iron Fey series)
By Julie Kagawa
Published January 25th, 2011 by Harlequin Teen
358 pages


5 stars - Amazing!!






My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.



I feel like each book in the Iron Fey series is better than the next.  I love how the characters never stop growing and how each book has as much action as the last if not more.  

The Iron Queen starts right where the Iron Daughter left off, with Ash and Meghan banished from Faery.  And right from the start there is action.  They are attacked and always figuring out where to go.  Meghan also figures out who her dad is and starts getting comfortable having Ash teach her to defend herself.  Puck is also back as well as Grim.  Meghan of course can't get to comfortable with an almost calm life because she is called to help out the courts back in Faery.  I don't want to give away too much but I'll just say that the action never ends.  There is even more romance and growth between the characters as well.  Plus I really really love Ash, I think he's grown a ton since the first book.  

This is a great series and I know that its good because only so many books can make me cry.  I'll admit that I did cry a little in this book, especially towards the end but that is what I love about this series.  That I am able to feel for the characters and become emotional with them.  The ending is very intense and I was glad that there is a fourth book, even if it's the last one.  Again I think that this book will not disappoint.  Check it out :)


Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)