Monday, June 9, 2014

Crash into You Review

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
Crash into You (Pushing The Limits #3)
By Katie McGarry
Published November 26th, 2013 by Harlequin Teen
474 pages

5 stars - FANTASTIC!!


From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane. 

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life—that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind. 

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look. 

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

Review:
Wow. Ms. McGarry has done it again. Crash into You was amazing and beautifully written just like the previous two in the series! I loved this book and I am in love with Isaiah! Actually, I love so much about this book that I know that I can't do it justice by this review. So I won't try. Instead I'll just let you know that this is a book that you need to read and you need to read it really soon. 
If you have read the previous two books in the series, then you know who Isaiah is. We don't learn too much about him in the previous books but Crash into You is all about him and Rachel. I loved Isaiah in Pushing the Limits but I fell in love with him here. He is such a great male character. Like many of the other characters, Isaiah's past wasn't easy and his present life isn't any easier either. He is tough on the outside but once you read through his perspective you see who he really is. I really enjoyed watching him grow and learn throughout the book. I also enjoyed his relationship with Rachel. Rachel was a character that I felt for while reading. I really did enjoy reading about her and I just felt so bad for what she had to go through. She was also able to grow and open up throughout the book and I loved watching her transition. Rachel has 4 brothers and they each had their own personalities. I think my favorites were probably Ethan, Rachel's twin, and West. They all had their own issues and we got to see a little peak at them but I bet we will get to learn more about them soon. In fact, the next book is about West! Another character was introduced and she is Isaiah's friend, Abby. She was another great female character and one that I'd love to know more about. 
We get a visit from familiar characters as well. :) What's better than that? Anyways Crash into You was a great read and I am so glad I was finally able to pick it up. I didn't want to put it down! There was suspense and romance and some amazing characters. The ending is very suspenseful and my heart was beating while reading it. I love McGarry's writing and how she is able to make me feel such strong emotions for these characters. Once again, if you haven't read this book but you've read the previous two, then read this one now! If you loved McGarry's other books then you'll love Isaiah and Rachel's story. It's a story that you don't want to miss out on. Now I need to hurry up and buy the next book! Can't wait to read about West and Haley! Check this one out!
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)