Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve! Reviews for 2013



Hey Happy New Years Eve! I can't believe that a new year is already on its way. It feels like this year went by fast and yet slow at the same time but I'm ready for a new year and a new start. 2013 will bring my 1st year anniversary of my blog and hopefully even more success. I can't believe how well I've already done in these past 6 months. Thanks to everyone who has read my reviews! But anyways I already have an idea or list of the books that I will be reviewing this coming year. Some of these reviews are ones that I haven't put up yet and some are of books that I haven't read yet but I want to.
So here it goes....

The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) By Cassandra Clare
Magic is dangerous—but love is more dangerous still.

When sixteen-year-old Tessa Gray crosses the ocean to find her brother, her destination is England, the time is the reign of Queen Victoria, and something terrifying is waiting for her in London's Downworld, where vampires, warlocks and other supernatural folk stalk the gaslit streets. Only the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the world of demons, keep order amidst the chaos.

Kidnapped by the mysterious Dark Sisters, members of a secret organization called The Pandemonium Club, Tessa soon learns that she herself is a Downworlder with a rare ability: the power to transform, at will, into another person. What’s more, the Magister, the shadowy figure who runs the Club, will stop at nothing to claim Tessa's power for his own.

Friendless and hunted, Tessa takes refuge with the Shadowhunters of the London Institute, who swear to find her brother if she will use her power to help them. She soon finds herself fascinated by—and torn between—two best friends: James, whose fragile beauty hides a deadly secret, and blue-eyed Will, whose caustic wit and volatile moods keep everyone in his life at arm's length . . . everyone, that is, but Tessa. As their search draws them deep into the heart of an arcane plot that threatens to destroy the Shadowhunters, Tessa realizes that she may need to choose between saving her brother and helping her new friends save the world. . . . and that love may be the most dangerous magic of all.




The rest of the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)

The Last Survivors Series by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1)The Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2)This World We Live In (Last Survivors, #3)

Life As We Knew It (The Last Survivors #1)by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Miranda’s disbelief turns to fear in a split second when a meteor knocks the moon closer to the earth. How should her family prepare for the future when worldwide tsunamis wipe out the coasts, earthquakes rock the continents, and volcanic ash blocks out the sun? As summer turns to Arctic winter, Miranda, her two brothers, and their mother retreat to the unexpected safe haven of their sunroom, where they subsist on stockpiled food and limited water in the warmth of a wood-burning stove.

Told in journal entries, this is the heart-pounding story of Miranda’s struggle to hold on to the most important resource of all--hope--in an increasingly desperate and unfamiliar world.

The Princess Diaries #1 by Meg Cabot
The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)

The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls #1) by Jessica Sorensen

The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls, #1)

Spin-off of the Fallen Star Series.

My name is Gemma Lucas and my life is good. Alex and I eliminated the star, along with Stephan and the Death Walkers. Finally I can relax and focus on freeing my father from the Room of Forbidden.

At least that’s what I thought. But things are never this easy.
Just when I’ve put the past behind me, Lost Souls cross over into the Real World. 

Then Alex disappears without a trace. As I desperately search for him, I discover secrets I wish I could forget—secrets Alex has been keeping for me. And I’m not sure what to do. Or who I can trust.



Ok so that's not all of them and there will be more than that but I just wanted to show you some of them and what they are about. So I hope everyone has a good day with lots of fun and celebration and maybe a little bit of reading. Thanks again to all who have visited my blog and taken the time to read my reviews, I hope they've been good. I can't wait for the new year full of new opportunities and best of all new books! Happy New Years Eve and if I don't blog tomorrow Happy New Years!

Vanessa











No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)