Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bookish and (Not so Bookish) Thoughts #4

Bookish and (Not So Bookish) Thoughts #4

Bookish and (Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous

1. First of all, I haven't posted one of these in awhile but I finally have time to type everything up. So here it goes!

2. I have finally graduated from high school! Graduation was May 24th and I am so happy to be done! I'm looking forward to the future and to a new adventure. 

3. One of my graduation gifts from my grandfather included this decorative birdhouse! Isn't is pretty? My grandfather is an artist in Colorado and made this for me. I absolutely love it and I keep it on my bookshelf next to my little owl figurines. :) 


4. Some HUGE NEWS!! City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare came out this Tuesday! I went out and bought it that day and I have been trying to prolong my reading. I'm trying to not finish it too fast. I'm excited because I want to read more about my favorite characters but I'm nervous for the ending! Has anyone else started reading yet? I'm about 300 pages in. :)




5. I went to Barnes and Noble to buy City of Heavenly Fire and saw quite a few books that I'd like to buy as well. :) Like Take Me On by Katie McGarry and The One by Kiera Cass. Any books that you are looking forward to?

6. The band, The Ready Set, had a new album that released on Tuesday as well. I love this band and I LOVE the new album! It is fantastic and sounds amazing! It's called The Bad and The Better. Has anyone heard of The Ready Set? 

7. There are 26 days till the next season of Teen Wolf! I cannot wait!! I love that show and I love the actors. I am so excited to see where the director is going to take this season. If you haven't seen this show yet, I strongly suggest you check it out! Such a great show. :)

8. SUMMER!! Summer is finally here and I am looking forward to reading a lot more. I slowed down quite a bit during the end of the school year but now I have more time. And more money, lol. :) But seriously, can't wait for all the books! 

9. I don't have any other big plans for summer but we'll see what happens. Do you have any plans? Anywhere you are going to go? I'd love to take a trip somewhere but I'm not sure if that'll happen. :)

Well that was my week so far. It's been pretty busy but I've been able to sleep in and get some reading in! That is pretty great in my books. :) How has your week been?

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)