Friday, September 16, 2016

5 Yellow YA Book Covers That I Really Like!

Hey everybody! I thought I'd try out a new post for today. It seems like my mom and I have been obsessed with the color yellow this month. We have just been drawn to yellow objects! :D So I thought I would assign a color to every month from now on. Until I forget, of course. So the color for this month is yellow. Here are 5 books with yellow covers or yellow on the covers that I really like. Let me know what you think!



The Program (The Program, #1)This first book doesn't have a total yellow cover but I am so drawn to the yellow against the plain white background! Plus, the book is totally intense and intriguing. Click the link for more info about The Program. 

The Program (#1)
by Suzanne Young 







Summer Days & Summer Nights: Twelve Love StoriesThe yellow on this cover is one of my favorite shades of yellow. :D For real. This just screams summer to me! Don't you think? 

Summer Days and Summer Nights
Edited by Stephanie Perkins










SpontaneousThis is a newer release and I am not only intrigued by the cover, but also by the summary. Make sure to check it out! The yellow isn't too bright or obnoxious. I wonder what it looks like in person...

Spontaneous 
by Aaron Starmer







The Hundred Lies of Lizzie LovettAnother darker shade of yellow! Mustard yellow? Golden yellow? I don't know, to be honest, but I love it! This book won't be released until early next year so make sure to look it up. I just love the yellow and the white! :D

The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
by Chelsea Sedoti







A List of CagesI know, I know, this one has yellow and blue! But I really like the way the yellow stars pop out of the background. The cover just really intrigues me and I don't really know what this book is about. I actually found it by looking for books with yellow on the cover so... 
This book is supposed to be released early next year as well so check it out!

A List of Cages
By Robin Roe





There you have it! Just a few books that have some awesome yellow covers. Or covers that have yellow on them...

Vanessa



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)