Friday, July 8, 2016

Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon 2016 TBR!

Hey everyone! Today is the day before the Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon begins which is hosted by Ely at Tea and Titles and Val at The Innocent Smiley. It runs from July 9th through July 16th! I just closed my poll yesterday and am now going to share my TBR. I don't have an exact number of books that I would like to get through this week. I'm just aiming to read more than one book but I'll put up 6 of them just in case. :) Thank you to everyone who voted! It was so much fun to see what everyone wanted me to read. :D I will definitely be doing something like this again in the future. 

Here are the books that I'll be reading in order of when I'll read them. 

Book 1 - The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh

Book 2 - Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (e-arc)

Book 3 - The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Curse #2) by Marie Rutkoski

Book 4 - Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes

Book 5 - The Forbidden Wish  by Jessica Khoury 

Book 6 - With Malice by Eileen Cook

The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2)Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1)The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)The Forbidden WishWith Malice


Vanessa


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but ironically, they're all on my TBR! I hope you like them! ;-)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? :)