Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bookish and (Not so Bookish) Thoughts #3

    Bookish and (Not So Bookish) Thoughts #3                        

Bookish and (Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous


1. I am insanely cold while I sit here typing this post. 

2. It also happens to feel like an ice packed freezer outside. The temperature is 13 degrees but it feels like 11 degrees!! Who else is experiencing this horrendous weather?

3. The only good thing about snow and freezing temperatures? No school. I had Monday off for MLK day and then I got Tuesday off for the ice cold temps. 

4. Last year it was no where near this cold. I just can't believe it but I kind of can. :)

5. Oh yeah! I didn't post anything all last week because I have been insanely busy. School work, projects, rehearsals, work, etc. I was really tired all week and then I barely had anything to read! I got the Throne of Glass review up but that was basically all I read. Just horrible.

6. Monday was Teen Wolf! Pretty spectacular episode! Teen Wolf makes my Mondays bearable. What makes your Mondays fun? TV shows? Books? Friends/Family? 

7. My mom's birthday was on Monday as well so that was pretty dang awesome! I made her dessert. :) I made a chocolate cake with fudge inside and a chocolate syrup drizzle on top. It's from Betty Crocker but I forget what it's called...

8. I haven't done much outside of school because it's been way to cold to actually do much. I can't wait for spring and some sun. Who else is tired of this cold weather?

9. There are a couple of movies coming out in theaters that I want to see. I kind of want to see That Awkward Moment and I'm wondering how goods it's going to be. There are more but I can't remember them right now. Still waiting to see Divergent and The Maze Runner! 

10. The Giver by Lois Lowery is being made into a movie and is supposed to come out this year. I loved reading The Giver and am looking forward to seeing it in film. Taylor Swift is also in the film and I'm interested to see how that all plays out. So who else has read The Giver? 

Hopefully everybody is staying warm! Keep on reading!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)