Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Finds #1

  Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading where you list books that you have found over the week and added to your to- read list. They can be books you have borrowed, purchased, found online or whatever else!
So this is my first time participating in Friday Finds but I'm really excited to show you all what I've found! These are all books that I have borrowed through the kindle at my public library! Click on the title and it'll take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Asunder (Newsoul, #2)

Asunder (Newsoul 2)
By Jodi Meadows

I already read Incarnate which is the first book in this series and I loved it so I can't wait to read this one next!





Coda (Coda #1)

Coda (Coda #1)
By Emma Trevayne

This book sounds interesting and has to do with music, which I LOVE, so I'm excited to see if it's good.





Towering



Towering
By Alex Flinn

I've enjoyed other books written by Alex Flinn before and I haven't read a retelling of Rapunzel yet so let's see how it goes!









Well that's all I've found this week and I can't wait to start reading! What are your Friday Finds?

Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)