Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #7



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. This is hosted by Pen to Paper ! 




Hey Everybody! It's been awhile since I've posted a wishlist Wednesday but I have some time now. Last year I read The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and it was amazing! If you haven't read it then you most definitely should! Anyways, after I read that awesome book I wanted to read the second book so bad. I love the way The Raven Boys was written and I LOVE the characters. :) So the book on my Wishlist today is The Dream Thieves. I'm really wanting to read it...


The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2)
By Maggie Stiefvater
Published September 17th, 2013
439 pages

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)

Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. 

Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. 

Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...

Ugh I really want to read it!! So what's on your Wishlist today?

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)