Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Been A Year!

Hey everyone! So I've been so busy with my outside life right now that I didn't notice that my blog just turned one year old! Haha, yeah I missed the day but I remember posting up all these reviews during this time just a year ago. Time sure does go by fast and I can't believe how successful I've been so far. I'm looking forward to the years ahead and hopefully I'll be able to grow with my reviews and just anything blog related. I'd also like to thank anyone who has been reading my reviews and I hope that they've helped you out. I started this blog because I wanted to be able to talk about books in a place where people wouldn't instantly become bored or annoyed. I've definitely been able to accomplish that and I've had fun telling about the books that I've come by. So Happy 1 year Blog0versary! 

Look forward to some more reviews and different types of post related to books, movies and much more! 

Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)