Friday, January 18, 2013

The Lost Soul Review

The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls, #1)
The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls #1)
By Jessica Sorensen
Published June 27th, 2012 
300 pages

*Kindle Edition Only!*

4.5 stars - Awesome Spin - Off!



Spin-off of the Fallen Star Series.

My name is Gemma Lucas and my life is good. Alex and I eliminated the star, along with Stephan and the Death Walkers. Finally I can relax and focus on freeing my father from the Room of Forbidden.

At least that’s what I thought. But things are never this easy.
Just when I’ve put the past behind me, Lost Souls cross over into the Real World. 

Then Alex disappears without a trace. As I desperately search for him, I discover secrets I wish I could forget—secrets Alex has been keeping for me. And I’m not sure what to do. Or who I can trust.

Oh my gosh! I have already read the Fallen Star Series and if you haven't read that series then read it now! The Lost Soul was a delightful first book of a spin off series and I was so thrilled when I found out I could read more about Alex and Gemma.
I don't want to give too much away but there is definitely a ton of twists throughout this book. Oh and it didn't feel like 300 pages when I finished it in like a day. But anyways we leave off right where the last book in the Fallen Star Series ended and as usual nothing can ever stay put. There are more mysteries and problems for the characters but nonetheless it was worth it.
I really don't know what to say because I don't want to spoil anything. There were times when I didn't see something coming or when I didn't know who to trust. The suspense was there throughout the whole book and there wasn't ever a dull moment. All I can say is that Jessica did it again and I was immersed in the book since page one. Gemma and Alex are back along with Aislin and Laylen. There are a couple new characters but not too much. There are some secrets revealed though that we didn't know before and the ending is definitely a cliff hanger. Of course we also have Gemma and Alex's relationship as well and I know I don't ever get bored of that but I will say that both relationships are tested. I laughed and I cried and I got mad a couple times but I absolutely loved this book. I really can't wait for the next one and to be able to find out the outcome of my favorite characters! If you haven't read the first series then read it! If you have then read this book as well! So pick it up and check it out. I hope you love it as much as I did.
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)