Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New School Year

Hello Everyone! It is officially the start of another school year for many students and for myself as well. This month I started my Freshman year of college and have been trying to become comfortable with the whole transition. I started school last week so that is why I haven't been able to post any reviews lately. I've actually been so busy and tired that I haven't even been able to read! :( Can you believe it? I am figuring things out though so I will eventually be able to balance both college and blogging soon. I'm just getting used to the classes, homework, and schedule. Are any of you starting college for the first time? Are you going back? Do you have any tips for college bloggers? Let me know in the comments if you do! :) 

I will also get back into BookTube once I get a little more free time. Actually it's probably like once I get better at managing my time because I don't see much free time in the near future. :) I'm looking forward to reading again and posting new reviews! I'm currently reading The Guild of the Wizards of Waterfire by Iain Reading and it's pretty interesting! I'll be reading Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick next. 

See you soon!
Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)