Saturday, July 19, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon Update!! Days 1 - 6!

Hello Everybody! You may or may not know that I've been participating in the BookTube-A-Thon this week. Well, I have. :) I have put up two videos so far on my YouTube channel. My BookTube-A-Thon TBR video and an update video for days 1 and 2. My update video for days 3 through 6 will be up shortly! But in case you don't feel like watching I thought I'd type up my progress on the blog. :) Thanks for reading!

BookTube-A-Thon July 14th - July 21st

Updates (Days 1 - 6)

Monday, July 14th, 2014

Vampire Academy (#1) by Richelle Mead - 250 pgs read (Book to Movie Challenge)

Masque of the Read Death (#1) by Bethany Griffin - 319 pgs read (Book w/red Challenge)

Total for day  = 569 pages read

Tuesday, July 15th, 2014

Enclave (#1) by Ann Aguirre - 259 pages read (Book someone else chose Challenge)

Total for day = 259 pages read

Wednesday, July 16th, 2014

The Lost Warrior (Manga Warriors: Graystripe #1) by Erin Hunter - 96 pages (Book w/pictures Challenge)

The Hunter (Forbidden Game #1) by L.J. Smith - 26 pages read (Start & Finish a series)

Total for day = 122 pages read

Thursday, July 17th, 2014

The Hunter (Forbidden Game #1) by L.J. Smith - 227 pages (Finished)

Total for day = 227 pages read

Friday, July 18th, 2014 

The Chase (FG #2) & The Kill (FG #3) by L.J. Smith - 497 pages read
(Finished Series Challenge)

Total for day = 497 pages read

Saturday, July 19th, 2014 (Today)

Started Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin - 30 pages read

I plan on finishing Memoirs tonight and then maybe starting and finishing another book tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! Are you participating in BookTube-A-Thon 2014? How has your reading been?

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)