Friday, June 20, 2014

I'm On YouTube Now!

Hey Everybody! I just posted my first ever YouTube video today. I have recently decided to become a member of the BookTube community on YouTube. It is basically a community of BookTubers or book reviewers on YouTube. There are tons of videos of book reviews, book hauls, bookshelf tours and much more. I have been wanting to add another element to my blog for awhile now but I didn't know what to do. I explain everything in my BookTube Intro video so check it out. I'm excited to be able to start making videos and becoming a part of an awesome community. I will still be writing reviews and posting them on this blog but not as frequently because I'll also have reviews on my youtube channel. :)

If you've been wondering why I haven't posted anything lately, it is because my wisdom teeth are coming out and I am in pain a whole lot of the time. I have to go into surgery next Thursday but after that I'll have more frequent posts. Thanks for reading and check out or subscribe to my channel! Click on the link below!

BookTube Intro & Welcome!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)