Monday, November 25, 2013

Hello!

Hello!! Just wanted to update everyone on what's going on over here. First of all, I'll be putting up some new reviews starting this Wednesday. My Thanksgiving break starts Wednesday, which I'm in great need of, and so I'll be able to write a few more reviews. I've read all these books but haven't had time to write reviews for any of them. 

I can't believe that the holidays are already coming up and soon it'll be Christmas, which means 1st semester will be over for me. I'm looking forward to finding more books and hanging out with the family. But I'll probably busy again once Thanksgiving break is over. 

I don't know what I'm going to read next this week but I'll let you all know once I decide. How about everyone else? What are your plans for Thanksgiving and the rest of this week? Has anyone seen Catching Fire yet? I haven't but that's on my list of things to do this week. I'm also kind of interested in seeing the animated movie, Frozen. Looks cute and entertaining. :)

I'll post soon!
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)