Friday, August 2, 2013

August Begins!

Hey Everyone! So it seems like I keep putting up these posts more and more nowadays. Once again I have been absent from my blog because once again I am super busy at home. I also put in a little vacation somewhere during these past 18 days of absence. And now school is starting up again, the 20th of this month to be exact, and I'll be a different kind of busy. But it's my Senior year so I don't know if I'll be as busy as last year or less or more.... 
So anyways on to the important stuff. I still want to post reviews and I really want to share with you about the wonderful and not so wonderful books I'm reading but I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to do that. I'm going to try to type up a few at a time so that I can just post them each day or week but with getting ready for a new school year I'm not sure of how much time I'll have. Just know that reviews will go up...they just might be scattered here and there :). I'll be checking my email daily though so if there are any questions, comments or requests to review books, I'll know. 
So thanks for checking out my blog and reading my reviews! And here's to another new month!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)