Sunday, June 16, 2013

Busy Week!

Hey everyone! I feel like I've been typing up these posts way more often than I should but here I go again. So I know some of you might of noticed that I haven't posted a recent book review in like 2 weeks or something and I'm well aware of that too. Well it seems that this year has been pretty busy and this summer. I know I keep saying this but I will be trying to put up more reviews, just hang in there :). Oh and on top of all that my computer has been acting up and not working that well so I'm not sure if its near its death or not. But I should be able to get a new laptop in a few weeks so that will be much appreciated and help me out a ton.

Anyways look forward to a couple of new book reviews this coming week! Oh! And Happy Father's Day! See you soon!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)