Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reviews

Hello to whoever reads this blog. :)  I've realized that I haven't posted a review in about a week and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.  Actually I was sick all last week and wasn't able to read a single book. :(  But finally this weekend I was able to read and I was so excited.  First because I hadn't read in a whole week and second because I was able to read the second book in the Angel series.  I review Angel Burn which is the first book and just finished Angel Fire the second one yesterday.  I'm going to try to post the review for Angel Fire here soon but since I missed a couple days of school last week I'm pretty busy.  So if I don't have too much make up work it will be sooner rather than later.  I'm also looking forward to reading Under the Never Sky this week so lets see if that happens.  Another exciting thing?  Finale the last book in the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick is coming out soon in October!  I'll be putting up 2 other reviews for that series soon as well.  Ok well I'll stop rambling on now and get back to work.  Thanks for reading, whoever does, and for being patient.  Hopefully I'll be able to read and post more these coming weeks.

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)