Wednesday, August 1, 2012

1st of August






Hey Everyone! I don't have a review for you right now but I will be putting one up soon.  I can't believe that July is gone!  It's gone by so fast and soon I'll be starting school again.  I just hope that I will be able to read as many books as I did last month if not more.  I do have some books that I'd like to read this month but I'll put that in another post.  Ever since I got my new Kindle I've been able to read a ton more books!  Though nothing beats feeling the book in your hands.  Anyways I'm so excited to further my blogs process and to just keep on reading and sharing.  I love talking about the books I read.  


This week I'm also participating in the YA Scavenger Hunt.  You can see my tweets about it on twitter!  It's so fun finding new authors and great books.  Plus you also have the chance to win books!  What could be better?


Inside Out (Insider, #1)Right now I'm reading Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder - 

 Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution




The Selection (The Selection, #1)And I'll be reading The Selection by Kiera Cass next!  So be looking for reviews on both books as well as many more!


For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon. 

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.


Thanks for reading!!
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)