Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kindle Touch 3G

Ok so this isn't a book review but I'll be posting one soon.  I just got my new Kindle Touch yesterday and I'm so excited.  This means I get to read more books that I usually do! :)  Of course I'm getting used to not holding a big book in my hand.  But change is good.  Anyways the Kindle is pretty nice and I like the touch screen.  I read a little on it last night and it really does look close to real paper, which is good because I cant read on a computer screen for too long.


I better get going and start reading the books I just checked out from the library.  You can see what I'm currently reading on the side bar.  I'm not sure which to read first... 


I'll post as soon as I finish a book.


Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? :)